Friday, January 27, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!

Hey All,

If you know me at all, you know that I'm kind of a blog junkie.  I follow TONS of blogs and I've written at  least three.  My first blog was all about our Haitian adoption.  My second blog was called Plus Size and a Pretty Face.  It was all about life from a plus size fashionista perspective.  My sister, friend and I posted nearly every day and loved every minute of it!  My third blog was for my line of handmade hair accessories and my adventures with my daughter's hair.

This blog will be a bit of a "catch-all"!  I will probably talk about everything from being fat, to my daughters latest hairstyle, to my marriage, to infertility, to what God's doing in my life.  You name it, I'll probably talk about it.

Hopefully I will write a few things to inspire you!  We'll see!  Be sure to let me now what you think!

TTYL,
Laura

1 comment: